QUICK GUIDE TO CONTENTS
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION
There are several ways we may obtain information about you, including through (A) information you provide to us directly; (B) information that we automatically collect; and (C) information we receive or collect from third parties. This includes data that identifies you personally whether directly (i.e. your name) or indirectly (i.e. information about your online use).
Information You Provide
Twin Hill collects personal information from you when you choose to share it with us. This may include when you use our Services, register for an online account, make a purchase, request information from us, sign up for newsletters or our email list, use our service, participate in a survey or promotion, or otherwise contact us. The personal information we collect may include:
- Mailing or Shipping Address;
- Phone Number;
- E-Mail Address;
- Credit or Debit Card Information;
- Order information;
- Personal measurements; or
- Other information that you may choose to provide during the registration or purchasing process.
Information Automatically Collected
Please note that we automatically collect the following information from or about you:
- Computer or Device: We may automatically collect your IP address or other unique identifier or information from the computer, mobile device, tablet or other device you use to access the Services, including the browser or operating system you use on your mobile device or computer Internet connection speed and duration, device type, geographic data, browser type, operating system, and the domain name from which you accessed the Services. We also may collect information about your use of the Services, including the date and time you visit the Site or client-sites, the areas or pages of the Sites, the amount of time you spend viewing or using the Site, the number of times you return to the Site, other click-stream or site usage data, emails that you open, forward or click-through to our Site, and other sites that you may visit.
- Third Party Service Providers. We may use third party service providers to support our Services. Some of these service providers may use technology such as cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, log files, Flash cookies, or HTML5 cookies to receive, collect, and store information.
Please visit the "Your Choices" section for further information, including about Do Not Track and how to disable cookies.
Information Collected From Other Sources
We may obtain information about you from third party sources, including your employer. This information may include name, employee number or job identification code/number, for participation in your employer's uniform apparel program via its specifically designated client-site. We may combine this information with the information we collect from and about you to help us tailor our communications to you and to improve our Services.
Combination of Information
We may combine the information we receive from and about you, including information you provide to us, information provided by your company with information we automatically collect when you visit our Site or client-site, as well as information collected across other computers or devices that you may use and from third parties or other online and offline sources.
2. INFORMATION USE
Twin Hill may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
- To validate, confirm, verify, fulfill, deliver, and track your order (including to process payment card transactions, arrange for shipping, handle returns and refunds, and contact you about your order or delivery of your order, including via telephone or e-mail);
- To enhance your online shopping experience, including as a way to recognize you and welcome you to the Site or client-site to retrieve your shopping cart during a future visit;
- To protect the security or integrity of the Site, client-sites and our business, such as by protecting against and preventing fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and managing risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users;
- To contact you with information, newsletters, marketing, promotional materials, or discounts from Twin Hill or on behalf of our partners and affiliates;
- To respond to your inquiries, and contact and communicate with you when necessary;
- To develop new products or services and to conduct analysis to enhance current products and services;
- To review the usage and operations of our Site or client-sites, and improve our content, products, and services;
- To address any problems with the Site, client-sites or our business; and
- As otherwise described to you at the point of data collection
Information about your use of the Services may be aggregated or de-identified for business and marketing uses by us or by third parties. This aggregate or de-identified data may be used, for example, to improve the Service, measure and analyze Service use, improve our other products and services, and to provide more relevant advertising.
Additionally, if you use the Site to connect with third party services you authorize us to use information from and about you, on your behalf, to interact with these third party services based on your requests.
Finally, whenever we collect or process your personal information, we will keep it only for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. At the end of that period, your personal information will either be purged or anonymised, for example by aggregation with other data so that it can be used in a non-identifiable way for statistical analysis and business planning."
3. INFORMATION SHARING
At Twin Hill, we are committed to protecting our relationship with our customers, and we do not sell or rent any of your personal information to any third party. We may share the personal information we collect from and about you in the following ways:
- (1) With Twin Hill affiliates and subsidiaries (including those affiliated companies in Twin Hill's corporate family of companies, such as Alexandra, Dimensions and Yaffy, and any future additions to the corporate family).
- (2) To our third party service providers that provide business, professional or technical support functions for us, including, but not limited to, fulfilling or shipping your order, completing your transaction, or those that assist us in our own marketing efforts.
- (3) With our select partners, affiliates, and other third parties that we believe may have offers of interest to you. For example, we may have joint marketing arrangements, to assist in our or their marketing and merchandising efforts. In those cases, such partner may collect or receive personal information from or about you.
- (5) To respond to judicial or legal process or provide information to law enforcement or regulatory agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law; and
- (6) As otherwise described to you at the point of collection.
Twin Hill may share with third parties aggregate or anonymized non-personal information about visitors to the Site or client-sites without restriction as to use, including for the third parties' own marketing or analytics use.
4. INFORMATION SECURITY
We have taken certain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical steps designed to protect the information we collect from and about our customers and Site and client-sites visitors. For instance, when you enter sensitive information (such as credit card information) on our forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). While we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures.
5. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS AND USERS
6. EUROPEAN PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a European resident and a Twin Hill customer you have the right to request:
- To ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes;
- To ask us not to process your personal data where it is processed on the basis of legitimate interests provided that there are no compelling reasons for that processing;
- To ask us not to process your personal data for scientific or historical research purposes, where relevant, unless the processing is necessary in the public interest.
- to request from us access to personal information held about you;
- to ask for the information we hold about you to be rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- to ask for data to be erased provided that the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, you withdraw consent (if the legal basis for processing is consent), you exercise your right to object, set out below, and there are no overriding legitimate ground for processing, the data is unlawfully processed, the data needs to be erased to comply with a legal obligation or the data is children's data and was collected in relation to an offer of information society services;
- to ask for the processing of that information to be restricted if the accuracy of that data is contested, the processing is unlawful, the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or you exercise your right to object (pending verification of whether there are legitimate grounds for processing);
- To ask for data portability if the processing is carried out by automated means and the legal basis for processing is consent or contract.
If you have any queries, compliance or request with regard to this notice please contact our Compliance and Data Privacy Manager in the Data Privacy Office by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we choose not to action your request we will explain to you the reasons for our refusal.
7. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
Twin Hill is very concerned about the safety of children using the Internet. We do not direct the Site or client-sites to, nor do we knowingly collect personal information from, any visitor under the age of 13.
If we discover that a visitor under the age of 13 has registered without parental consent, we will remove his or her registration information from our files.
8. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, you may opt-out of our disclosure of personal information to third parties affiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes. To opt out, please contact us, using the methods described below. You must put the statement "Your California Privacy Rights" in the subject field, and include your full name, email address and postal address. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information.
Non-affiliated third parties are independent from Twin Hill and if you wish to receive information about your disclosure choices or stop communications from such third parties, you will need to contact those non-affiliated third parties directly.
9. YOUR CHOICES
Cookies, Tracking Options and California Do Not Track Disclosures
Certain parts of our Site and client-sites require cookies. You are free to set your device or Internet browser settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the Site or client-sites or take full advantage of all of our offerings. Please refer to your device's settings or your Internet browser's "Help" section for more information on how to delete and/or disable your device or browser from receiving cookies or controlling your tracking preferences.
Other Choices Concerning the Use and Disclosure of Your Information
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, or if you prefer to "opt out" of having information used for purposes not directly related to placement, processing, fulfillment or delivery of a product order, you may:
- 1. Contact us in one of the following ways:
- Call: 1-800-206-0699
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST
- E-mail us: mailto:email@example.com
- Write us at:
Twin Hill Acquisition Company, Inc.
5630 Renwick Dr.
Houston, Texas 77081
- Call: 1-800-206-0699
- 2. Opt out of Email Marketing:
In addition to contacting us as discussed above, at all times, you have the option of "opting out" of receiving future e-mail marketing messages from Twin Hill by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of an e-mail marketing message. Please allow 10 business days for your request to take effect. Please note that you will continue to receive e-mail communications related to order placement, processing, fulfillment, and delivery.